Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Boy Who Cried Wolf




Elizabeth went to her first play this past weekend. It was fun talking it through as she didn't really understand what it meant to see a play. In her mind it was something like her dance class. She kept saying 'we are going to a play and momma and daddy will sit and watch my performance. I can't sit with momma'.

I would then try and explain comparing it to a concert but she didn't get it and wanted to then know if she would be able to take a bow at the end. Even though she can now articulate I know there is so much happening inside that little head and I so wish I could see those thoughts. Despite not knowing what was going to happen she was thrilled to just go.


At the end we got to go up front and meet the actors. She told them all 'thank you for the performance'. When asked what her favorite part was she declared loudly 'the dancing!'.



No comments: