Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunny Spring Ski



I had the best day skiing with Elizabeth.  When she woke in the morning she said 'I don't want to go skiing' and I was bummed but didn't want to push things.  Then 30 minutes later she asked if it was too late and could we still go.  So off we went and it was the perfect end to the ski season.  It was sunny, warm, we ran into friends and had a picnic outside.  The best part is when we got back to the car she said it was the best day EVER!

I had taken the video below but was hesitant to post.  Not quite looking as I did five years ago but then thought how can I not post a video from the 'best day EVER'.  So perhaps I am rounder and wrinklier but I can still walk out the door and run a 10k, ski a 25k and have the best day teaching my kiddo to ski.  Example for my daughter and for me.

GOPR0181 from kathleen mcgregor on Vimeo.



No comments: