Friday, October 04, 2013

A bit about Henry Keel

So many updates are about Elizabeth I thought I'd focus on our little guy.

He is a scooter.  It is a very odd sight and up until last week it was his only mode of travel.  Not sure how this started but it doesn't slow him down.  He can scoot freakin' fast and can carry things along.  This past weekend he started crawling but the scoot remains his favorite.


P1030889 from kathleen mcgregor on Vimeo.

We called him our chilled out dude but that has started to change.  He has developed opinions, knows what he wants and expresses himself loudly when he is not pleased.  It is sort of nice to see him develop his personality.  Elizabeth is not quite sure as he no longer just lets her cart him around.  There is a lot of my saying 'Elizabeth, listen to his voice, does he sound happy, maybe you shouldn't do that to him'.  I should put that on record and repeat.

 Currently his two main motivations in life are the stairs and my lap.  He wants any and all stairs.  Stairs at school, at the pool, in the house, at the playground and all stairs seen when on a stroller run.  He also wants my lap.  Mostly he wants my lap if his sister is in my lap.  He will actually scoot over, crawl in and then try to push her out while 'expressing himself loudly'. 
He is still a happy little dude.  Not so laid back anymore but happy for sure!

No comments: