Monday, August 11, 2014

And then he was TWO

 He walks around announcing "Enri two" as he holds up all five fingers with a raging grin.  He gives hugs with his whole body.  Face in my neck, arms around me and body just snug.  He will randomly come up to me, grab my face and give me a kiss.  He is known to just smile and laugh when disciplined.  It is so super adorable that it takes all my strength to not just grab and hug him.   He loves trucks, diggers and construction sites which we visit frequently.  He loves to nurse... still.  He loves helping me in the garden, getting dirty and being outside. 


 She is such a little helper.  The only problem is she super enjoys telling him what to do and he does NOT like to be told.  Our house runs best when he is willing to be commanded.  Then there are the times he needs help, he lets he help and then there is peace.  Those moments do happen.

 I went to his school birthday party.   He was so happy to see me and then lost it when I left.  He didn't understand that it was still the middle of the day.  Gui just swept him up, he cuddled in and then was fine to say goodbye as long as he was in her arms.  Warms my heart.
 Ran out to buy cupcakes after work as Elizabeth looked at me asking what kind of cake we would have.  I don't really like cake.  Henry does not like cake.  However a birthday means cake so we made it go.  He was excited for the candle.


No comments: