Sunday, January 19, 2014

January

 Pops came to visit and Henry loved showing off his walking and his scuttlebug bike (gift from pops).  Henry has been racing through the house on that thing and is happy to run you over if in the way.

We have notoriously late walkers with both kiddos not walking until 17 months.  Henry didn't take off until a couple days prior to Pop's arrival but this made it especially fun for the visit.  Henry has been quite proud of his new skill and will puff out his chest with pride as he strolls across the room.
 Elizabeth was thrilled to put on quite a few performances for Pops and Henry was game enough to also dress up.  She also had a great time taking Pops to school to again meet her teacher.
 It was sweet also to see how Henry has warmed up to Pops.  I don't know if he remembers all of the visits from Pops but I think maybe so as he is very happy to spend time in his arms reading books or giving kisses.  Henry is sort of a reserved dude at times and doesn't go to everyone.  It is very sweet to see them bonding!  Makes me miss my mom but very grateful that I get to still have my dad to share my kids with.


No comments: