Saturday, April 20, 2013

April Happenings

 For my birthday I got a WeeHoo.  It is an attachment to the bike for Elizabeth where she can actually pedal along.  With Henry in the trailer we hope to now be able to have some fun long summer bike rides.
 Elizabeth has finally given up afternoon naps with the occasional relapse.  There is still mandatory 'quiet time' each day.  The only rule of 'quiet time' is that you can't bother mom or dad.  I am often amused to enter her playroom and see what has transpired in the hour of 'quiet'.  She is very busy.
 E and H continue to play together which I love.  The first few months of his life he found her overwhelming and quite loud.  He now thinks she is a riot and thrilled to have her makin' noise all around.
 In the past two days we have managed four play dates which might be a record.  Tomorrow is quiet family only day for sure!
 I think he might keep these hazel eyes?!


No comments: