Thursday, August 30, 2012

Four


Guess who turned four?  I can not even believe another year has gone by.  For some reason this past year has flown.  I sat that night and told her the story of her birth and silently promised to try and be present for every moment.  I wish time could just stand still for a bit.

Celebration number one was at school where she gave us a little performance with songs and poems.  So adorable.  

Came home that evening and she found a trampoline in the backyard.  As you can imagine this was quite the hit.  She even managed to get her Mimi on for some jumping.  In case you have not been on a trampoline in a while let me just tell you it is quite the work out.  Especially when you have a four year old that can jump for hours.


Celebration number two was a low key gathering with Lila and Anneka.  We had enough going on with a 2 week old so kept it all quiet although she was just as thrilled.  We ordered Thai takeout and had a Baskin Robin's cake.  It was so easy and relaxed.  I may do this every year.



Happy Birthday my sweet love of a girl!!!



No comments: