Friday, September 16, 2011

Pops and the garden


Pops came to visit this past week and we are now a bit lost without him. Last night Jeff and I tried to decide what was the best meal. Was it the scallops, the crab stuffed shrimp, mushroom stuffed pork chops, or homemade curry chicken salad. Basically we are bad people and totally take advantage of my father. He cooked, he folded laundry and most of all he planted a truck load of plants. I mean a truck load. We are revamping our backyard and he was out there for three days straight.

This is what some were doing while the rest were digging holes and planting over 100 plants.

Well I do know one thing we don't miss... Pops doing Elizabeth's hair. You can't tell here but he put about 8 clips in and they both thought it was hysterical.


Tonight we just finished the left overs. We may starve now. Come back Pops!

1 comment:

Scott and Carolina said...

I love Pops!