Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hotlanta Cousin Fest

Elizabeth and I traveled to Atlanta this past weekend. She has become the super duper traveler. When the flight attendant comes around she looks up in her big girl voice and says 'juice and pretzels please'. Well usually there is a please.

I have developed the habit of holding her leg during take off and landing. My thought is somehow she will fly out of her buckle but my single arm strength will hold her down against the 300 mile crash. Not logical but very mom like. This past time she placed her hand on her own leg and said 'momma I hold me own leg by meself'.

Aunt Laura and the girls made a fabulous rainbow cake together. Kathryn was turning eight and I am not certain why Laura is threatening her for her birthday. Put down the knife.

There was much crawling over, stepping and jumping on Uncle Bill.
Everyone had a chance to love on the dogs but not until mom was done cuddling. Same with the kids.

The park was the usual mode of getting their sillies out. I'm so thankful for Elizabeth's amazing cousins who both worked so hard to entertain and love on my little girl.

No comments: