Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Me Happy Girl



She is a pistol. When upset she will say 'me no happy girl, me no want happy girl'. Her other line is 'me no say no thank you, me no like no thank you' which is often declared in response to our request for a polite 'no thank you' instead of the 'NO NO'.


I have to say that she really is an easy kiddo most of the time and my angst is often linked to my frustration with preconceived expectations. Sometimes she just doesn't want to do what we had in mind. Imagine that she has her own will and wants to assert her desires. You go girl!

Today on the way home from school while singing 'Sunny Day' aka the theme to Sesame Street she stops and says 'me a happy girl momma' and really most of the time she is such an amazingly happy girl. If I just had a bit of notice to when 'me no want happy girl'.

No comments: